« All Events
Transitioning From Compliance to Relationship Pricing
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm $399
Sick of hammering out 1040s for clients who don’t listen and don’t seem to care? It’s time to elevate yourself and your practice and get paid what you are worth!
Join Dawn Brolin (Powerful Accounting and your Designated Motivator) for a special workshop on Thursday, January 25th where she walks you through how she took control of her practice, shed most of her clients, and doubled her income. Dawn will review step-by-step how she engineered the practice of her dreams from the nightmare she had been grinding away in. During the workshop, she will cover:
- The Mental Approach – how to change the way you think about your business model.
- Understanding Client Needs and Value Proposition
- Analyzing your client base – who to keep, who to fire
- Service Offerings as you build your package
- Pricing Structure – the reverse engineering methodology
- Communicating the value to your clients
- Transition Strategy
- Operational and Systems Alignment – get your tech stack together for service delivery
- Client Relationship Management – defining client communications, deadlines and delivery
- Monitoring & Iteration – continuously monitoring and utilizing client feedback to make adjustments
- Marketing & Promotion – Develop marketing strategies to promote the benefits to attract new clients
Participants will receive the workbook to take you through the process step-by-step, a copy of Dawn’s letters and checklist to use in your practice, and her special pricing guide for how she created subscription relationship pricing for these clients.
Due to the nature of the workshop, attendance is limited to 100 people so each attendee can get their questions answered! Register Now!!!!